But now, O Kelly, the Lord who created you says:
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown!
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. …
You are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.
Do not be afraid, for I am with you.”
- Do not be afraid at work; in ministry; or in your relationships.
- Do not be afraid of failure. I have been feeling like I’m failing in every area of my life recently.
- Don’t let all these Calvinism arguments plant seeds of doubt – of whether you have been called by Me – of whether you are mine. You have been and you are.
- Even when it is really, really bad, nothing devastating will happen to me, and God will be there with me through it all.
- Even when I walk through the fire of oppression, I will not be burned up (or burnt out).
- I am ransomed; I am His; I am precious; I am honored; I am loved.